The FCR XL-2 is perfect for higher-volume environments.
It can process up to 94 images per hour - yet it fits right into small exam rooms or offices where space is limited. The FCR XL-2 can handle even the busiest periods in your office.
The FCR XL-2 is capable of producing high resolution (50 micron) scans for 18x24cm and 24x30cm sizes, making it ideal for orthopedic and extremity applications where seeing fine detail is critical.
Only Fujifilmfilm offers Image Intelligence — the culmination of over seventy years of image processing experience. These are just a few of the tools that help ensure your first image is the optimal image:
- Multi-objective Frequency Processing (MFP) simultaneously applies varying degrees of contrast and spatial frequency enhancement to different-sized structures within the same image. This improves the visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue.
- Dynamic Range Control (DRC) improves visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue, which is essential for seeing through the mediastinum on chest exams.
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC) extracts noise data and suppresses noise levels from images without losing sharpness and associated diagnostic information.
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR) (optional) automatically detects grid patterns, then uses a two-dimensional technique to remove them. This prevents the appearance of a moiré pattern, which can occur when using a stationary grid.
Featuring Long View Cassettes
Fujifilmfilm's 10" x 24", 14" x 34" and 14" x 50" Long View Cassettes allow the imaging plates (IPs) to be loaded and processed in the FCR reader, without manually removing them from the cassette. The lightweight and simplified design makes it easy for technologists to perform specialized applications without interruptions. All cassettes use a patented design featuring latches at either end of the cassette to promote ease of workflow. Imaging plates (IPs) inside the cassettes overlap by 1" to ensure that no pathology is lost. The cassettes include markers which allow Fujifilm's stitching software to automatically compose images. Grids, wall stands and IPs are available separately from the cassette.
- 10" x 24" cassette consists of two interlocked 10" x 12" cassettes and requires two 10" x 12" IPs for use. Ideal for smaller patients.
- 14" x 34" cassette consists of two interlocked 14" x 17" cassettes and requires two 14" x 17" IPs for use. Excellent for most scoliosis applications.
- 14" x 50" cassette consists of a special 14" x 17" cassette which can be inserted into a 14" x 34" cassette and attached using a simple latch on either side for easy removal for processing. Three 14" x 17" IPs are required for this cassette. Ideal for long leg studies or other applications where a wider view is required.
Fujifilmfilm Automatic Image Stitching Software
Fujifilmfilm's Automatic Image Stitching Software enables display of the entire spine or lower extremities on a single image.
- Composes up to three individual images.
- Automatically mergers images together by aligning markers on the image. Manual adjustments can be applied if necessary.
- Image processing is applied to optimize resulting image display.
- Simply select the proper menu and the Flash IIP console Autostitch software can take care of the rest.
Advanced Image Processing
Issues often associated with image stitching software include difficulty with image alignment and variations of density on the composed image. Fujifilmfilm's comprehensive, advanced image composition processing eliminates manual alignment requirements and compensates for differences in density in the image. Fujifilmfilm's Image Stitching Software enables faster exam processing, higher diagnostic confidence and quicker image interpretation.