VIEWORKS VIVIX-S 1717N DETECTOR CSI
Wide and Slim Portable Flat Panel Detector for Digital Radiography
VIVIX-S 1717N is the Vieworks' new slim portable cassette-size flat panel detector for digital radiography with wide active area of 17" x 17".
It is a perfect blending of Vieworks' accumulated technologies in medical engineering, optics, electronics and information technologies with brilliant hardware and software design.
Both CsI and GADOX scintillator types are available, with both wired and wireless models.
- Slim and portable
- High spatial resolution with 140um pixel array
- Wi-Fi data transfer with dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Viewer software running on Windows TM OS (VXvue TM )
- Model Name: FXRD-1717NA / FXRD-1717NB, FXRD-1717NAW / FXRD-1717NBW
- Application: General radiography
- Technology: Flat panel detector : a-Si TFT with PIN diode
- Scintillator: CsI:Tl / Gd2O2S:Tb
- Pixel pitch: 140? x 140 ?
- Spatial Resolution: 3.5lp/mm
- Pixels: 3,072 x 3,072 pixels
- Image Size: 17 x 17 inches (43 x 43cm)
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- Grayscale: 65,536 steps
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40 - 150kVp
- X-ray Generator Interface: Line trigger : DR Trigger Mode, Auto trigger : AED (Automatic Exposure Detection) Mode
- Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz dual band)
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Acquisition Time: 1.5 sec (Wired) / 3 sec (Wireless)
- Dimensions: 460 x 460 x 15.5 mm
- Weight: 4.2kg (Wired) / 4.5kg (Wireless, including battery)
- Operating Environment: 10 - 35℃, 30 - 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Power: DC24V, 1.0A (Max.)
- Battery: Lithium Ion 3100mAh x 2 / 6 hours (Capturing)
Learn how we can help reduce your costs and improve efficiency for your facility!
for further information
Toll Free: (800) 528-7616
Tel: (918) 949-9363